dimanche 14 avril 2013

2 nouveaux exemples de listes d'armées à Blood and Blades

infanterie sumérienne


Je vais encore donner deux exemples de listes d'armée à Blood and Blades pour éclaircir le problème des Pk(X) et celui des support de Ps obligatoires.

1.1 Early Sumerian 3000 BC - 2234 BC and c. 2250 BC

only Kish afte5 2500 BC

C-in-C Reg Bd(F) or in 4-wheeled battle car Reg HCh(I) or straddle-car Reg LCh(I) or on foot Reg Pk(I) or Reg Pk(X) : 1
Household Spearmen Reg Pk(I) or Reg Pk(X) : 9 - 24
Archers levy skirmishers Irr Ps(O) : 0 - 6
Javelinmen levy skirmishers Irr Ps(I) : 2 - 6
Slingers levy skirmishers Irr Ps(O) : 2 - 12
4-wheeled battle car Reg HCh(I) : 2 - 4
Straddle car Reg LCh(I) : 0 - 1
Scout riding equids Irr LH(I) : 0 - 1
Re-arm household spearmen as axemen Reg Bd(F) : 2 - 5
Household and milicia archers Reg Ps(O) : 2 - 3
upgrade household and milicia archers 2 Ps to 1 Reg Bw (I) : any

Pour les Pk(I), la liste DBM indique que jusqu'à la moitié peuvent être X. Comme à Blood and Blades un socle de Pk vaut deux rangs de Pk DBM, les Pk(X) y réprésentent déjà la combinaison Pk(X) + Pk(I) de DBM. L'upgrade en X peut donc concernes tous les Pk(I).

1.45 Neo-Assyrian Empire 745 BC - 681 BC

only from 719 BC to 705 BC

C-in-C in 4-horse, 3-crew chariot Reg HCh(O) : 1
Chariots - 4-horse, 3-crew Reg HCh(O) : 3 - 7
Elite cavalry Reg Cv(O) : 1
Other cavalry Reg Cv(O) : 2 - 5
Mounted scouts Reg LH(I) : 1
Arab levies Irr Cm(O) or Irr LH(I) : 0 - 2
Kallapani, half Reg mtd Ax(S), half supporting Reg mtd Ps(O) : 2
Footguards Reg Bd(F) or Reg Ax(O) : 0 - 2
Footguard archers (support footguards) Reg Ps(O) : 0 - 1
Infantry of the battle array, half Reg Ax(O), half supporting Reg Ps(O) : 4 - 6
Upgrade above Ax(O) to elite units Reg Ax(S) : 0 - 2
King's man infantry of the battle-array Irr Ax(O), half supporting Reg mtd Ps(O) : 4 - 8
Reserves of the battle array, half Reg Ax(I), half supporting Reg Ps(O), or any/all of either type : *4 - 6
Levied troops of the battle array Irr Hd(O) : **10-25
King's man tribal levy with bow or sling Irr Ps(O) : 2 - 10
King's man tribal levy with javelin and shield Irr Ps(S) : 0 - 2
Elamaya, Elamite regiment Reg Bw(I) : 0 - 2

(crédit photo : Cyrus, in a post in ozwargaming.com).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire